In Chabad Suite
- Go to Administer > System Settings > Payment Processors and click "Add Payment Processor"
- From the "Payment Processor Type" drop-down menu, select "Authorize.net"
- In the Name field, enter the word "Credit Card"
- Select a financial account (If you are not using Chabad Suite in your Bookkeeping workflow, any account will work)
- In the "Processor Details for Live Payments" section, fill out your Authorize.net API Login ID, Transaction Key and signature key.
- Click Save.
- Note: Do not touch anything under the "Processor Details for Test Payments" section
To obtain the API Login ID and Transaction Key:
- Log into the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Enter your Secret Answer.
- Select New Transaction Key.
Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, this will disable the old Transaction Key Immediately.
- Click Submit to continue. Your new Transaction Key is displayed.