You can sync participant information from Eventbrite into your CRM. Use the steps below to set it up.
Setup in Eventbrite:
- Log in to Eventbrite and go to https://www.eventbrite.com/account-settings/apps
- Create an API Key
- Copy the 'Private token'
Setup in the CRM:
- Navigate to Administer > Civi Event > Eventbrite Integration > Settings
- Paste the 'Private Token' and Save
For Every Event:
- Create the Event in the CRM
- Navigate to Administer > Civi Event > Eventbrite Integration > Events
- Click on "Add Event" and map Eventbrite event with CRM event
- Select "Ticket Types" by the event and map Eventbrite ticket types to CiviCRM participant types
- When they come in, you can map any Eventbrite questions to a CiviCRM custom fields on the contact or the participant
Once that's set up, the extension will sync all tickets from Eventbrite into the CRM:
- Creating contacts as needed (using the default dedupe rule for dedupe matching)
- Creating contributions for ticket payments
- Creating a participant record for each ticket.
- Multi-ticket orders in EB will appear the same way the CRM would record a multi-participant registration (i.e., the payment is associated with the primary participant, as is each additional participant).